This has been a rough, crazy year. And I am glad to see it go. With my father getting sick and being in and out of the hospital at the beginning of the year, to trying to plan my wedding while working 9 to 5 and starting my own business... you could say it's been a whirlwind. I am ready to leave it all behind and start fresh and new in 2010. I have compiled a list of 2010 Goals for the year and divided them up into 3 categories:
Health & Fitness:
1. Get in the best shape ever--- this will include starting my P90X, that I have so greatly procrastinated against starting since I got it and running more
2. Finish the Mini Marathon I am running in April with a better time than last year (2:23 is the time to beat)
3. Loose a bit of weight - no set number, but a few pounds could afford to be shed.
4. Cook healthier meals
5. Drink more water, less soda (may cut out soda completely for first few months, but can't let my real coke go completely!)
6. Run a 2nd Half Marathon in the year
7. Learn to cook new recipes
Career & Finance:
1. Get my personal business rolling again
2. Gain new clients
3. Update my business website
4. Get my finances in order- including make a budget. (G and I have also planned not to eat out at all for the month of Jan, we'll see how we do)
5. Pay off all debt (I am hoping to be debt free by the end of 2010)
6. Save money/Invest
1. Strive to be a better mood more often (2009 saw a lot bad mood from me, striving to be happy is a major goal)
2. Decorate the house (buy new furniture!)
3. Blog more and really get more into the blogging community
4. Be a better wife, daughter and friend
5. Make new friends
6. Start reading more, especially the "classics"
I realize this is a crazy way to make a list of goals.. but I definitely think it is all do-able (and I love lists!). We'll check back at the end of 2010 and see how I did. YIKES!
What are your 2010 goals?