Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Skin Care Pt. 2

Last week I posted about wanting a new face care regimen. I received a few comments on suggestions of what to use. But on Sunday, I was doing a bit of solo Xmas power shopping and had to go into Ulta for some shampoo for myself (ok maybe not for Xmas, but it was needed). I decided to look at the skin care products that they carried and ran across Philosophy. I have heard good things about them in the past and so in an impulse buy situation, I decided to try it.
I bought this kit:

I have very oily, blemish prone skin with larger clogged pours. So, their website says:
you need this product if...
  • you want makeup optional skin - a plus.
  • you want to decongest and minimize the appearance of large pores - check
  • you want to reduce blemishes - double check!
  • you want to reduce excess shine - triple check!!
  • you want to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - a definite plus!

  • I am going to try this out and see what I think. I am on day two and so far so good. And really, my skin hasnt been as oily (maybe it's due to the fact that its freeezing and everything is drying out, including my face! Anyone else having this problem? even my hair! )

    No comments:

    Post a Comment