Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I need a stylist

Anyone? Anyone?
This chick needs a stylist in the worst way. I feel that I have a sense of taste, but just not "style". I am constantly checking out new blogs with all these cute little ladies in the most adorable clothes, but dont look like they took all morning to figure it out. And I am a little jealous by all this. Maybe its the fact that all my clothes are 100 years old and I seriously need an update to everything I own. (I could also use $1,000,000 for spending money, anyone!?) But I am getting to the point where I dont know what to wear that is "age appropriate" (I have been watching to many "style" shows). I mean, late 20s... I am thinking Gap (when they have good stuff) and J.Crew might be my best bet.
But I am definitely open to suggestions (or someone to nominate me for What Not To Wear :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment