Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Slight Panic Attack


I am BROKE! UGH.
I mean, only to the point that my entire paycheck every two weeks goes completely to bills. Some how I have racked up a nice credit card debt (I only have 1 visa and a GAP card). I am not sure how I am going to pay all this off. I want to do it today! This stresses me out. I hate having this looming over my head. How did I let this happen? I am usually pretty good with money. I don't go out shopping all the time, although lately I do need a completely new wardrobe. I don't spend money on frivolous things. I guess the hubby and I do like to eat out a lot, and at good restaurants. This is not good, not good. I will be happy when I finally pay off my car in April.. that is extra money to put towards paying off the CC. I want to be completely debt free by the end of next year (yes, I think it is going to take that long). How do people do this? Or does everyone (but my hubby) have debt. This sucks. I dont mind paying bills, ok I do, but having a lot of money that i just "owe" is not fun. panic panic! I may have to hole up and eat ramen noodles for the next several months. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment