Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Amenone


I LOVE this flower. I dont know why I didn't use it in my own bouquet for my wedding (probably because I didnt know the name of it, and my mind was all over the place). But I think it is an excellent flower for black and white weddings that are a little more modern. They come in a variety of colors but the white with the black centers are my favorite. I had to do a bit of research today to find out what they were called (and finding pictures of just the flower are hard to find too).

I thought I was kind of over all this wedding stuff, and really I am glad I dont have to plan my own any more, but some of it is still fun to look at. Plus, I am gathering design inspiration for 2 different invitations that I am going to be creating. So, as sad as it may sound, I did pre-order my copy of Southern Weddings Magazine yesterday. I just couldn't help my self. I love that site because of all the fabulous ideas everyone has. It definitely gave me inspiration for my own wedding.

But here is another picture of some beautiful amenone bouquets. I found them at this site: Wedding Planner Unveiled. And she even gives some more information on them.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment