Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Coolest thing I have seen all day.

I totally had forgotten about a blog I like to read http://ilovetypography.com/. But a friend of mine had asked about any design inspiration sites since he is also working on wedding invitations for his own nuptials, and I gave remembered how much I loved this blog. I am kind of a font nut. I love fonts, and all the different kinds, and how each one can make you feel something different. I am notorious for going through my entire font library every time I am designing something new. In any case, I occasionally use a site called whatthefont.com to help figure out what a particular type face is if I dont know. Well, I just found out they have an app for the IPhone! I am super pumped about this. That way, when I am out and I see a typeface I like, I can take a picture of it, and find out what the font type is.. oh happy day!!

I know, I know, I am a nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment