Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday on a Friday.

Yes, I realize it's friday and not wednesday. Do you ever have those days were things dont go how you planned so, you just kind of ignore it and move on?? Well that's pretty much what happened wednesday.

I totally did my weigh-in on Wednesday, but didn't like the fact that the number was still the same, so I chose not to do my post and hope for a better week next week. I know I know, not the way that is supposed to happen, but at least I am coming clean with it now.

So I was a little disappointed that my # was still the same, but glad, I guess, that it hadn't gone up. The last few weeks have been a little difficult in the WW department. With G being out of town for most of the week, I am just not keeping up like I should. Which is kind of backwards, cause you'd think I'd be doing better since I only had one mouth to feed. Problem is, I haven't gone to the grocery in a while. I really need to get there and get some healthy food for meals, especially dinner. I have still been eating breakfast everyday, usually in the form of a Fiber One bar. But I start to loose track of my "points" as the day goes on.

I am going to try my hardest to get back to it. I have too! I am still 3lbs away from my goal.

I am also in my last week of BBL!!! I must say, I can definitely tell a difference. I have had to refrain from actually doing measurements till monday (or whenever I finish) the last video. I am hoping there are some numbers changing!! (fingers crossed). I am kind of amazed that I have actually seen a transformation.

But now, I have to decide what to do next. I am loving this month by month program. It helps me keep on schedule and not get burnt out on the same thing. I am hoping to meet with Andi next week to figure out a plan. I am thinking about doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, but then again, I may to do a combo of running and P90X. G has stated he wants to maybe do P90X, so maybe I'll do some stuff with him?! I'll let you know!

*Shakeology review to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment