Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Vitamins!

I think I have mentioned before that I have started taking daily vitamins. So, I wanted to take a minute to let you know what I have decided to take, and why.

I bought one of these things so I can keep it my purse and if I dont remember first thing in the morning, then I have it with me all day!

1. Small white pill - B12 -  to boost energy level, and speed up metabolism
2. Large white pill - Potassium - I take this for muscle cramps. I will get muscle cramps in my legs at night that go up through my feet. This has really helped reduce that pain
3. Large yellow pill - Multi-Vitamin - Everyone should take a multi-vitamin for nutrients we don't get in our daily food intake.
4. Large Dark pill - Omega 3, 6 and 9 
     - 3 - efficient functioning of the brain
     - 6 - help with bloating from PMS, maintains healthy skin, hair and nails and generally helps to bring about hormonal and emotional balance.
     - 9 - reduce the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardiovascular disease and stroke
(here is a good source for all things about Omega 3, 6, & 9)
5. 2 brown pills - Metamucil - Fiber for regularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment