Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

BBL Review

I have finally completed "30" days of the Brazilian Butt Lift. It took me longer than the 30 days because the last week I was just not there. Things have been crazy around our household with G being out of town, and then us going out of town together, that I didn't get to complete it as fast as I wanted. BUT! I completed it about 5 days later, so not too bad.

All in all, I really like the BBL. It is definitely different from your regular fitness videos and has fun music to go along with it.

There are 5 different videos that you use in various combination's, depending on the "schedule" you choose. I chose to do the Classic version. Here are a list of the vids:

1. Bum Bum - the signature workout. Kind of a fun dance video that really focuses on your butt area
2. High and Tight - more strength training for your butt area
3. Cardio Axe - the dance work out of the bunch. You learn a short routine to really get you sweating
4. Sculpt - The longer all over strength trainig video.
5. Tummy Tuck - abs video.

I like all of the videos. They are all about 30 minutes long, with the exception of the Sculpt which is 50 min. And the rotation is nice so you don't feel like you are constantly doing the same thing over and over.

I took my "after" measurements today and was happy with the results:
Chest – -1"
R. Arm – -.25"
L. Arm – -.5" (I dont know why they aren't the same!)
Waist – -.5" (Although, I am feeling really bloated today, so I am hoping this number is actually lower!)
Hips – -1"
R. Thigh – same
L. Thigh – -1" (again, don't know why they aren't the same)

So YAY! Down in the majority of areas. I think some of this is also because of the WW.

Now to decide what to do next - another round of BBL? Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred? P90X? New video (turbo fire, slim in 6, insanity)? I just don't know!!!  But I am liking the 1 month thing.

I haven't taken "after" pics yet, but once I do, I MAY post! Depends on if you can really see a difference.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are a true inspiration! I am wanting to lose about 10lbs just began on WW and adding Zumba to my exercise regime :)

    ReplyDelete