Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

No work?!

Do you ever think you could get so much more done if you didnt have to work!? I do!! I am not here to complain about my job, but more the fact that I have a ton of other things to do, that i would love to get done in the mornings. Like working out, for instance. It would make my life a lot easier if I could go to the gym when I woke up in the morning. Now, I understand that this is a possibilty with my job, but who wants to be at the gym at 6 am?! I need all the sleep I can get. So if I could get up at like 9 and go, it would be much more time effecient. 'Cause I'll tell you what, by 5 o'clock I dont have much energy to get my butt in work out clothes. There are plenty of other things that I could do if I didnt have to go to work too. Another example, clean the house! Our house is a wreck right now. And again, by 5 pm, I am not in the cleaning mood. But it needs to be done. And I hate that the weekends turn into "clean the house day" instead of relax and enjoy from your long week. Charlie dog would love us a lot more if we didnt have to work, I can tell you that. So, I guess the question is, how do I not work and still be able to afford life?! Anyone!?

2 comments:

  1. L Boogie, I have tried to talk the cats into picking up some of the slack, Charlie Dog should too. I mean they are home more than I am! Then I could go to the gym instead of folding THREE WEEKS worth of Laundry.Ugh

    ReplyDelete