Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Insert foot into mouth


I dont know what my deal is.. sometimes I just say things that I dont really mean to say, and come out completely wrong. These are in situations that have nothing to do with myself but I feel the need to comment about. Then after the comment is made, I immediately feel bad and feel the need to apologize. I can't help myself. It's like I dont have a filter. UGH. I really feel bad about it too. I am not trying to be intentionally mean or hurtful, or even a smart ass.. it just comes out.. like word vomit. It's so frustrating because then I will spend half my day worried that I have offended the person. And try to find ways to make it better. I just need to keep my mouth shut, and my thoughts to myself.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh...I see. I have the same problem...I think we've discussed this before on one of our runs. I think everyone knows how good hearted you are and that no one would be offended by your comments. Even if YOU think you've said something wrong, it probably just goes in one ear and out the other...don't sweat it sista :) I think you're the breat!

    ReplyDelete