Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

the DRESS

I GOT MY DRESS!! Meaning, I went and picked it up and it is all mine! YIPPEE. I just kind of want to wear it around the house for the next two months. And, I really want to show G, but I am waiting till the day of. It's so pretty, I love it. I just have to get it hemmed and taken in at the bust (which I find completely strange). And then I have to make my sash that I am going to wear at the reception. I am so pumped. I wish I could post pictures so I could show it off, but I dont want G to see it (well I do, but you know what i mean). I will say that I need to lose a few pounds. It was a little snug in the hip... nothing that I couldnt stand if I had to, but it would be nice to lose a few. My sister and I are going to do the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, every day till the wedding. I have also decided to throw in 2 days of cardio by walking/running with Charlie dog. I NEED to keep the motivation up. It's hard when everything has been so stressful lately.

Another update, my sister and mom found the cutest shoes for the bridesmaids yesterday. I think they are going to go perfect with the dresses. I originally thought I wanted them to have matching shoes, then decided that I didnt really care, but now I am a little excited that they will all match. who hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment