Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

New Website

Workouts: 
Saturday: 8 miles, walk/run -- I have been sick for the last several days, and wasn't feeling it on Saturday. 
Today: Skipped.. supposed to do 5 miles, but still feeling bad and it rained. 

I may, or may not have mentioned before that I own my own design company. I was a graphic design major in college and after a few years of working for an agency, I decided to start doing some freelance work on the side. Since then, I have gained a few more clients but still work a regular design job during the day. With my hubby's encouragement, I have sort of decided that my personal busines is what I want to do full time, but it's going to take some more clients to get there.
Which all leads me to, my new website!!

www.peapoddesignonline.com


I am extremely excited about it. It basically took me a year to complete. I am not really a web designer, but like to do stuff that is more print based. So putting together this site, all by myself, was a bit challenging and definitely a learning curve. If you visit the site, you can see that do a lot of work for professional clients but I also enjoy doing wedding and party invitations, personal business cards, stationery and anything else you can think of.

My next step is to open up my own Etsy shop to better serve the masses. But if anyone has any work that they need done, please contact me. I am extremely reasonable and quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment